From Start to Finish
We understand that a new kitchen is a major purchase and the professional design, planning and installation are vital to the success of the project.
- Your visit to the Studio
- Initial consultation with Jonathan at your home followed by emailed Plans
- Jonathan presenting your Plans and Perspective Drawings with costing. Please click on the PDF links below to see examples of previous kitchens:
Perspective Drawing 1 • Perspective Drawing 2 • Perspective Drawing 3 • Perspective Drawing 4 • Plan Drawing 1 • Plan Drawing 2
- Instruction to proceed with 25% deposit
- Your Final Decision of work surface, appliance, tiles, colours etc. with Rebecca
- Any amendments to original plan to be discussed
- Start of work and 70% commencement payment
- Completion of work and final payment
- You will now have created that amazing space for the heart of your home
Installation and Project Management
Unique installation service
- Mark & Phil – carpenters
- Ben – Gas Safe registered plumber and heating engineer
- Lee – Fully qualified electrician, approved NICEIC contractor
- Terry – Expert tiler
- Kevin – Professional painter
All our tradesmen hold a wealth of experience and are professionals in their own field. We also project-manage all aspects of the building work, from boiler changes to extensions.
Please contact us if you would like any further advice or information, and we will be more than happy to help.